Do you have a story to tell? Or a vision you want to bring to life? If so, let’s work together and make it happen!
Hi, nice to meet you! My name is Melinda Tse and I’m a wedding filmmaker and creative storyteller with a warm, intimate, clean, and timeless style. My expertise is transforming your personal story into an impactful, cinematic film.
Below are the video services I offer:
- Wedding films and highlights
- Proposal and engagement films
- Event videography
- Instructional videos
- Brand stories
- Aerial drone footage
- Destination films
- Influencer collaborations
My video services are a one-stop production house that includes everything from ideation, planning, execution, and delivery. Feel free to look around my portfolio and shoot me a message if you have any questions. I’d be more than happy to discuss the details on how we can help turn your vision into a reality!
When I was 12 years old, I discovered my passion for storytelling through writing and editing my own MapleStory animation series on YouTube. I was drawn by the positive impact I could create through my work, and fell in love with the entire process of creating something from nothing, and seeing a vision come to life. From that day until now, my mission has remained the same: to create content that will move people’s hearts, and inspire positive change and self-reflection in our own lives.
Although my YouTube channel first began with animations, it has now transformed into a creative platform where I share: original short films, photography tutorials, travel guides, and personal growth content. I also have a travel & lifestyle blog called MelStory, where I share all my travel itineraries, destination experiences, tips & advice, and behind-the-scenes of a creative. I love being able to document memories and help others along the way! I also design emotes and occasionally livestream IRL/games on Twitch! If you’re a fellow content creator or brand searching to collaborate with a social media influencer, you can check out my press kit below and contact me here if you’re interested in working together.
Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy your stay!
- I’m a Pisces! I love storytelling and connecting with others.
- Bubble tea puts the biggest smile on my face. Jasmine, oolong, iron goddess, and roasted milk tea are currently my top favourites!
- I graduated with my BA and honors in Media Production (major in Television & Video) at Ryerson’s RTA School of Media.
- Adventurous traveler. After studying abroad in Hong Kong for one semester, I fell in love with solo-traveling and launched a travel blog to share my experiences and tips!
- Video games were my childhood. The most recent games I played were PUBG, League, and MapleStory 2, but my childhood favourites were: RuneScape, MapleStory, GUNZ, Crash Bandicoot, and Pokemon!
- YouTuber. I began making MapleStory series and music videos when I was 12 years old. That’s how I started video-editing and decided to pursue my path in storytelling/video production!
- I’ve always wanted to learn how to dance. Hip hop looks super cool to me, but I’ve never had the courage to take lessons. As of now, the best dancing I can do is DDR ^__^”
- My family includes some of my closest friends! I have four sisters and we’re all in the creative field.
- Anime and kdramas *-* Naruto, Sword Art Online, and Haikyuu! For kdramas… there’s a lot LOL but any drama with Park Min Young, IU, Suzy Bae, Lee Min Ho, or Ji Chang Wook have been some of my favourites!! (& ofc Cha Eun Woo from True Beauty)
- Sports! I used to competitively compete in: basketball, volleyball, badminton, ultimate frisbee, relay, and wushu. I love being in a team environment, and bonding with my teammates.