When the COVID-19 pandemic hit in 2020, the wedding industry suffered a big loss with more than half the season being cancelled. As a full-time wedding videographer, my annual income had decreased by more than 80%… and I was left wondering what I could do to improve myself during this time. From cinematography, photography, blogging, and most recently – digital art, I was actively working on diversifying my creative skillset with the potential to generate revenue in the near future.
Long story short – one of my friends recently asked me if I could commission a Twitch Emote for him and I realized that doing these designs could actually be a great way for me to make some income while improving my art and helping others! I genuinely had a lot of fun with the process and would love to try doing more of it. My portfolio isn’t big right now, but if you trust and believe in me, I’m confident that I can deliver a product you’re happy with!
Twitch Emote Design
- One custom emote design
- Includes free revisions from the first and final draft
- Three ready-to-upload PNG file sizes (112×112, 56x56x, 28×28)
- Emotes can be used for Twitch and Discord!
- Discounted rate if you purchase a bundle of three or more emotes
Terms of Service
- Full payment is required to begin the designing process
- No refunds are available. Commissions may be canceled if payment was not received.
- Turnaround time is 2-5 business days after confirmation
- Payments must be made via PayPal
- Commissions are for personal use only and may not be used on for-profit merchandise (shirts, stickers, etc.).
- An additional fee will be charged if you would like a higher-resolution file and licensing rights for commercial work.
- I will not draw any designs that convey a harmful message and I have the right to refuse any inquiries.
- I have the right to use your commissioned artwork for personal use.
- Please come ready with your design ideas when you contact me!
If you’re interested in a commission, please fill out the following form. Thank you so much for believing in my work, and I look forward to working with you to create a design that we both love! ^__^